Application for membership and Direct Debit - 2017 Application Form v19 pdf and Direct Debit. Please complete both forms and also attach the initial payment – this can be cash, cheque or credit card.
Membership is open to anybody who wishes to enjoy the benefits of PYC. Whether you have an interest in water based activities such as rowing, sailing, diving, fishing etc. or even if you wish to join purely as a social member and enjoy the facilities being offered for all the family at our clubhouse then it is a membership worth consideration.Fun at our “Benidorm Party!” Santa’s visit to give presents to all the boys and girls!
Single & Family Membership - £50.00
Junior Members - £5.00
under 18′s who do not fall under a family membership or junior sail training participants
To become a member an application form must be completed and these are available from the club steward or can be down loaded here on the club web site.
We also take card payments, for all major debit and credit cards.
Subsequent yearly payments are made by direct debit on the 1st October each year, you will provide details for this payment on your application form.
Benefits of Membership.
- Discounted berthing at Milford Marina
- Comfortable and well appointed bar at Gellyswick Bay HQ open 7 days a week in Summer and Winter. With our main lounge bar, children & youth room, committee room and bar meals available.
- Discounted bar prices, compared with other similar public establishments.
- Many social events throughout the year for sailing, rowing, diving and social members.
Halloween Party for children,
Santa’s Grotto at Christmas with gifts for members children (Under 10′s),
New Years Eve Party,
Easter & Christmas Bingo & Easter Egg Hunt,
Themed food nights,
Laying up Supper,
and others too numerous to mention!
- Hot showers and changing facilities always available at the clubhouse. A key can be purchased for the main door to allow access when the clubhouse is not open.
- West gate keys also for sale to launch boats from the compound with ease.
- Boat Parking