PYC Covid Update – 9th November 2020
In line with the updates from the Welsh Government this week, the Yacht Club is
Re-opening this week from Friday 13th November at 6pm.
However there are a few new rules that we must adhere to in order to comply.
- We will be providing table service only.
- We have a limited amount of tables so you will need to pre-book with details of the group to avoid disappointment.
- A group can consist of people from up to 4 different households.
- Groups are now limited to 4 people unless they are all from a single household, and not including any children aged under 11 (Proof may be required).
- Entry to the premises will be controlled.On entry to the Bar please wait to be seated at a table, queuing to the left of the door to avoid a potential pinch point.
- All food and drink to be consumed at tables.
- Physical distancing measures will be applied, such as tables being spaced out
- Face coverings must be worn other than when seated to eat or drink.
- You will be asked to give contact details for purposes of tracing people in the event of an outbreak being linked to the Club.
- There will be no live music and TV broadcasts will be kept at low volume.
Access to the Club will be via the Main Foyer entrance doors only.
Table booking system for members, this can be done in advance by contacting Christian Smart by telephone, text or email – you will get a confirmation of your booking. NOTE – Do not try and book via Facebook.
Telephone /text: 07966 505767
Opening times are:
Friday 6pm-10pm, (last orders 9:45pm)
Saturday 5pm-10pm, (last orders 9:45pm)
Your help and understanding is key to making this work and we will not tolerate any blatant breaches of these extra Covid rules, any member doing so will be refused service and asked to leave in order to help protect others.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding with the application of these revised measures.