Notice of 2023 A.G.M.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Pembrokeshire Yacht Club will be held at the Clubhouse, Gellyswick Bay on Thursday 20th April 2023 at 19:30 hours.
Voting members may be required to produce their current membership cards on entry to the meeting for proof of identity. Social members are entitled to attend the meeting but not allowed to vote.
- To approve the minutes of the 2022 A.G.M.
- To receive the report of the Commodore on the affairs of the Club for the past year.
- To receive and if thought fit, adopt the Honorary Treasurer’s Report and statement of accounts for the year ending 30th September 2022.
- Appointment of auditors for the year 2023-2024.
- To consider any resolutions.
- To elect the Club Officers.
- To elect the Main Committee.
- Any other business.
Any matters raised under this item cannot form part of the official business of the meeting and thus cannot be proposed as formal motions. This item is included purely to afford members an opportunity for informal discussion.