Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Pembrokeshire Yacht Club will be held at the Clubhouse, Gellyswick Bay on Thursday 26th May 2022 at 19:30 hours.
Voting members are required to produce their current membership cards on entry to the meeting. Social members are entitled to attend the meeting but not allowed to vote.
- To approve the minutes of the 2021 E.G.M.
- To receive the report of the Commodore on the affairs of the Club for the past year.
- To receive and if thought fit, adopt the Honorary Treasurer’s Report and statement of accounts for the year ending 30th September 2021.
- Appointment of auditors for the year 2022-2023.
- To consider any resolutions.
- To elect the following Club Officers.
Commodore: Vice Commodore: Rear Commodore: Sailing Captain: Rowing Captain: Honorary Treasurer: Honorary Secretary:
- To elect the Main Committee – up to six members.
- Any other business.
Any matters raised under this item cannot form part of the official business of the meeting and thus cannot be proposed as formal motions. This item is included purely to afford members an opportunity for informal discussion.